If you are in need of professionally printed blueprints, you have come to the right company. Printing Peach offers you several options in size, quantity and colour for your blueprints.
- Blueprint sizes are designated as A, B, C, D, or E. They represent the following sizes in inches:
- A 9 by 12
- B 12 by 18
- C 18 by 24
- D 24 by 36
- E 36 by 48
- We also do custom orders.
- Quantity: Our minimum number of copies is generally 50, but with the largest sizes, we may print an order for as few as 25.
- Colour options: black and white or colour printing
- Even though our prices are low, we pride ourselves in our commitment to high quality. Our blueprints are printed on 20 lbs engineering stock on a high quality Laser printer.
- Prices are extremely competitive and depend on quantity and size selected. For a square footage of under 300 sq. ft. , the cost is $0.59/sq. ft. For larger orders, cost reduces to $0.55/sq.ft.
- Size D, for example, is 24”by36”, or 2’by 3’, making each copy 6 sq.ft. Thus, it wold take 50 copies to total 300 sq.ft.
- Size E is 36” by 48”. Or 3’ by 4’, making each copy 12 sq.ft. This, it would take only 25 copies to total 300 sq. ft.
- Cost for both of the above orders would be $0.55 times 300 sq. ft. =$165
- Colour printing costs $0.95 per copy, and is limited to sizes 12 by 18 and 11 by 17 inches.
In addition to all the special features and bonuses listed, Printing Peach ships anywhere in Canada, with fast delivery.
Try us out for your professional blueprint needs.
Posted in Uncategorized