There are several print products that work well printed either on one side or both. These include postcards, business cards, door hangers, brochures, invitations and cards. Along with the option of having your product printed on both sides are several other choices:
- You may choose to have one side colour printed and the other in black and white. For example:
- A photography business may wish to highlight that they do beautiful work in both colour and black and white, or sepia tones.
- You may wish to use one side as a registration card or ordering form.
- The back may provide only limited information, such as email, fax, address info., etc.
- You may have both sides in full colour.
- You may choose between matte, AQ or UV finish. Matte has a low sheen, while AQ (aqueous) is a gloss. UV (ultra-violet) is the highest gloss. Some may prefer a different finish on each side; if you want to make it possible to write on one side, matte or AQ should be chosen, as UV high gloss is difficult to write on.
Besides colour options, we also offer you the choice of 14 or 16 point thicknesses (16 being the heavier of the two). Both will provide you with high quality products. You will also have different options in sizes, including custom sizes if you don’t see what you want.
At Printing Peach, we are happy to use your own graphics, tweak these for you, use our own professional graphic designers, or a combination of yours and ours. Our designers have lots of experience and have developed a good feel for what colours and graphics will best represent the image you wish to portray.
All of our products are guaranteed. At Printing Peach, we believe we can offer you the highest quality available, the best customer service around, and the most competitive prices you will find. We feel we have earned the right to brag a little, and our return customers back us up with great feedback. Give us a chance to add you to our fan club!Posted in Uncategorized