Flyer Printing... Located in Toronto, Shipping Across Canada!
$10 Business Cards
Get $39 off when you order 1000 of our 14pt business cards (any finish) when ordering any products(s) with a value of at least $100 before taxes and shipping. Use "BC10" code when you checkout
Flyers Products Video
Prices As Low As 3¢ Each
Who We Are, What to Expect & How to Order!
Who We Are
We believe that low prices should not come at the expense of great service. We also believe that ordering print online can be a wonderful and convenient experience. We've been delivering high-quality print products to our clients since 2007 and we're always looking to to improve the quality of our services! Read more about who we are here.
What to Expect If You Order
Flyer printing generally takes 4-5 business days but rush orders are sometimes available.
How to Order
You can order online, or call to order by phone at 1-888-587-2383 ext1.
We can print your pre-existing Flyer design, or we can custom design it for you have a flat fee of$149!
Questions? Don't hesitate! Call 1-888-587-2383
It's my first order. How does this work?
This is a common questions :-) . Here is a step-by-step walk-through:
- You can call us to order over the phone at 1-888-587-2383 ext709, or add products to your cart to check out online.
- If you order online, you will be asked to upload print files for your products, or design instructions if you chose our design service.
- We will send you proofs generally within 24 hours of receiving your graphics or design instructions. You should DEFINITELY look your proofs over very carefully before approving because you are effectively saying “this is what I want”, and if there is a mistake in the proofs, you have accepted responsibility for that mistake. As the customer, you are responsible to proofread and review proofs because you are most familiar with your correct phone number, address, spelling of your business name etc. If there is a mistake or an issue, let us know and we will correct it and send corrected proofs.
- Once you have approved your proofs, your job is sent to print. The majority of products are manufactured within 4 to 5 business days of you approving your proofs. The exception to this would be presentation folders which take 6 to 7 business days to manufacture.
- Shipping time within the Greater Toronto Area is always 1 business day even with UPS standard delivery method. Shipping to the Prairies is generally 3 business days, British Columbia 4 to 5 days, and the East Coast 4 to 5 days. 1 days Express shipping is available for anywhere in Canada at an additional charge.
Can you rush my order?
In many cases, yes we can. Additional fees will most likely apply. These fees will vary depending on the time frame and products involved.
Please call us immediately if you have a rush order to place at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 ext 1
Our Flyer Design Service
We can design your Flyer for a flat fee of just $149! This includes your initial design +4 rounds of revisions for 5 versions total which is more than enough 95% of the time. Additional rounds of revisions will cost $15 each.
This small additional investment on your part can often mean a much more effective marketing piece and a much more profitable marketing campaign. Read more about how it works here or call us at 1-888-587-2383 or Text 289-975-9956 to discuss.
The paper we use for our flyers is called 100 pound gloss text. This can be confusing because many different paper types use the terminology 'pound'. Probably the best reference for how thick these are is to simply say they are approximately twice the thickness of your typical 20 pound bond office paper.
If you're planning to distribute the Canada Post please note that flyers are slightly thinner than their specified minimum thickness. We have had numerous clients tell us that Canada Post accepted their flyers for distribution, but we have also been told by clients that they attempted distribution to Canada Post and were turned away.
The best advice would be to print postcards or brochures which both meet Canada Post specifications.
IMPORTANT: Be aware that Canada Post will also require your postcards or brochures be bundled into groups of 100. Please call to order by phone if you intend to distribute with Canada Post.
Looking for Folding?
If you are wondering where the folding options are, please visit our brochure printing page.