What are Peach Points?
Peach Points are reward points earned with every order you make with Printing Peach. Once your order begins printing you’ll be awarded with 1 Peach Point for every $2 (based on the regular price of the item). Peach Points can be redeemed to give you a discount on future orders.
What are Peach Points worth?
20 Peach Points is equal to $1. This is equivalent to 2.5% ‘cash back’. Sometimes there are specials to get double Peach Points (equivalent to about 5% ‘cash back’).
How do I use Peach Points?
Once you have some Peach Points on your account you can follow these steps to redeem them for a discount:
1. Go to the Printing Peach Home Page. In the top left corner, click “My Account”.
2. Login to your account using your E-Mail Address and Password.You can reset your password using the “Forgotten Password” link if needed.
3. Click the “Continue Shopping” button in the top left of the page to go back to the main page.
4. Select your products, and Add them to the Cart as usual.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the Cart page and click the “Use Peach Points” bullet. Enter the number of Points you wish to use.
6. Success! Your Order Total should now an indicate a discount for redeeming your Peach Points!