Web Design Toronto… Serving You Anywhere in Canada
We love making web marketing work for YOU!!
In our experience, small business owners today know they need to have a good website. They also know they need that website to be found on Google. But there is a lot of confusion over how all this works!
With that in mind, we create your website with the visual presentation that’s most likely to convert to new business. This could include product slideshows, quote request forms, contact forms, picture galleries etc. Every website is built with a content management system which allows you to login and update the text and images on your website as easily as updating your Facebook page.
Basic (but still beautiful) websites can generally be built starting at around $1500 but prices will certainly vary based on the specifics. Check out some of our previous work in the Gallery and read below to see what you could expect.
Questions? Looking for a quote?
Call: 1-888-587-2383 ext2
Or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Design Gallery
How it Works & What to Expect
When you sign up for our web design service, your project will move through various stages:
- Specifications gathering. We will ask you to supply the names of the pages you want built, any design specifics you have in mind as well as other references such as existing branding for your business, or other websites you like. Quite likely, our graphic designer will speak with you over the phone to gain a better understanding of what you’re looking for prior to beginning work. As with just about every step in the process, multiple revisions are expected and included.
- The design stage. In this stage, we’re developing the graphics for your website. This is what people see when they come to your website. Essentially were developing a completely custom front end to your website and ensuring that your website looks beautiful, professional and 100% unique.
- In the coding stage of your website, your design will be turned into an actual webpage in our development server. This is essentially the process of converting the graphic design into the HTML/CSS/PHP code which operates behind every website.
- At this point, your individual pages will be created and functionality added such as contact forms, quote forms, slideshow galleries and other functionality.
- Content population and training. In this final stage, we will train you how to use your content management system. 95% of the time we build websites on a WordPress platform which allows you to add your own content, edit content, manage slideshow galleries and a whole lot more. We make sure every new website owner is 100% comfortable with the everyday maintenance/updating that good websites require. We are available long-term if you run into trouble or need additional functionality developed.
- In the final stage, we will launch your website making your site live across the Internet. We do provide hosting for our web design clients (which makes support easier when necessary) although we don’t require that clients host with us.
If we have not addressed your question here, or you wish to get started, call us at 1-888-587-2383 ext2 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com